For seven straight years the Killers have celebrated Christmas with a new single, and this year is no different: the band hit the studio during their U.K. tour to record "I Feel It In My Bones" with Ryan Pardey. It's a sequel of sorts to their excellent 2007 offering, "Don't Shoot Me, Santa." In this new video, a cigar smoking, egg-nog swigging, motorcycle-riding Santa (played by Hardey) strapped with candy cane machetes and ornament grenades seeks out the boys in the band in the name of everyone's favorite holiday tradition: Revenge. And you know this Santa don't take no guff when he mercilessly snaps two little girls' vinyl copy of Battle Born in half.
Santa Seeks Revenge in Killers' 'I Feel It in My Bones'
St. Nick wields candy-cane machetes in new Christmas clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Five Trailer: Snakes, Revenge, Beards
- Hear Kanye West, Drake and Big Sean Team Up for 'Blessings'
- Screw the Super Bowl: The Big Lies of the Big Game
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Eddie Murphy Returning to 'SNL' After 31-Year Absence
- The Australian Open: Serena Williams' Red Wedding
- Marshawn Lynch Teaches Conan O'Brien His Crotch-Grabbing Technique
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize