For seven straight years the Killers have celebrated Christmas with a new single, and this year is no different: the band hit the studio during their U.K. tour to record "I Feel It In My Bones" with Ryan Pardey. It's a sequel of sorts to their excellent 2007 offering, "Don't Shoot Me, Santa." In this new video, a cigar smoking, egg-nog swigging, motorcycle-riding Santa (played by Hardey) strapped with candy cane machetes and ornament grenades seeks out the boys in the band in the name of everyone's favorite holiday tradition: Revenge. And you know this Santa don't take no guff when he mercilessly snaps two little girls' vinyl copy of Battle Born in half.
Santa Seeks Revenge in Killers' 'I Feel It in My Bones'
St. Nick wields candy-cane machetes in new Christmas clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Tiger Woods: Stranger Than Fiction
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Bob Dylan Has Recorded Another Album of Frank Sinatra Songs
- Flashback: Neil Young Emerges as the 'Godfather of Grunge' in 1991
- 'Community' Spoofs 'Avengers' in Season Six Trailer
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’