For seven straight years the Killers have celebrated Christmas with a new single, and this year is no different: the band hit the studio during their U.K. tour to record "I Feel It In My Bones" with Ryan Pardey. It's a sequel of sorts to their excellent 2007 offering, "Don't Shoot Me, Santa." In this new video, a cigar smoking, egg-nog swigging, motorcycle-riding Santa (played by Hardey) strapped with candy cane machetes and ornament grenades seeks out the boys in the band in the name of everyone's favorite holiday tradition: Revenge. And you know this Santa don't take no guff when he mercilessly snaps two little girls' vinyl copy of Battle Born in half.
Santa Seeks Revenge in Killers' 'I Feel It in My Bones'
St. Nick wields candy-cane machetes in new Christmas clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- The Gangster Princess of Beverly Hills
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'