For seven straight years the Killers have celebrated Christmas with a new single, and this year is no different: the band hit the studio during their U.K. tour to record "I Feel It In My Bones" with Ryan Pardey. It's a sequel of sorts to their excellent 2007 offering, "Don't Shoot Me, Santa." In this new video, a cigar smoking, egg-nog swigging, motorcycle-riding Santa (played by Hardey) strapped with candy cane machetes and ornament grenades seeks out the boys in the band in the name of everyone's favorite holiday tradition: Revenge. And you know this Santa don't take no guff when he mercilessly snaps two little girls' vinyl copy of Battle Born in half.
Santa Seeks Revenge in Killers' 'I Feel It in My Bones'
St. Nick wields candy-cane machetes in new Christmas clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Celebrities You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cinema BlendThe 10 Greatest Wrestlers Turned Actors
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked6 Famous Movies Made By The Last Person You'd Expect
Mental FlossThe Strange Deaths of 20 Interesting People
- Grateful Dead Archivist Details Massive, New 80-Disc Box Set
- Slipknot Tease 'Dangerous' Summer Tour: 'It's Scary'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Dawn of the Dead
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman
- Tom Petty Unearths Shimmering Lost Song 'Somewhere Under Heaven'
- Noel Gallagher Talks One Direction, Oasis Brawls on 'James Corden'