For seven straight years the Killers have celebrated Christmas with a new single, and this year is no different: the band hit the studio during their U.K. tour to record "I Feel It In My Bones" with Ryan Pardey. It's a sequel of sorts to their excellent 2007 offering, "Don't Shoot Me, Santa." In this new video, a cigar smoking, egg-nog swigging, motorcycle-riding Santa (played by Hardey) strapped with candy cane machetes and ornament grenades seeks out the boys in the band in the name of everyone's favorite holiday tradition: Revenge. And you know this Santa don't take no guff when he mercilessly snaps two little girls' vinyl copy of Battle Born in half.
Santa Seeks Revenge in Killers' 'I Feel It in My Bones'
St. Nick wields candy-cane machetes in new Christmas clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Suge Knight Sought by Police in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge