For seven straight years the Killers have celebrated Christmas with a new single, and this year is no different: the band hit the studio during their U.K. tour to record "I Feel It In My Bones" with Ryan Pardey. It's a sequel of sorts to their excellent 2007 offering, "Don't Shoot Me, Santa." In this new video, a cigar smoking, egg-nog swigging, motorcycle-riding Santa (played by Hardey) strapped with candy cane machetes and ornament grenades seeks out the boys in the band in the name of everyone's favorite holiday tradition: Revenge. And you know this Santa don't take no guff when he mercilessly snaps two little girls' vinyl copy of Battle Born in half.
Santa Seeks Revenge in Killers' 'I Feel It in My Bones'
St. Nick wields candy-cane machetes in new Christmas clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Ace Frehley Announces New LP, 'White Room' Cover, Paul Stanley Reunion
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in Metal
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- Anti-Beyonce Protesters Planning Rally Outside NFL Offices
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Kanye West Announces Album's Final Title, 'The Life of Pablo,' Track List