RZA's martial arts movie The Man With the Iron Fists premieres on November 2nd, but the hip-hop mastermind starts the battle early in the video for the "The Baddest Man Alive," from the soundtrack: The Wu-Tang leader faces off with the Black Keys in a restaurant to determine who really is the baddest. After a quick intro snippet from the film, the blues rockers start brawling with the rapper-producer, taking the fight from the tables to the kitchen and wielding dangerous weapons including fish and heads of lettuce. But at the end, the title is bestowed on the restaurant owner, who boldly boots the three troublemakers from his establishment with ease.
RZA, the Black Keys Battle to Determine 'The Baddest Man Alive'
Wu-Tang leader, blues rockers fight without mercy in restaurant
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes in Movie History
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
TestTubeHow Much Sex Should You Be Having?
Salon10 Songs With Hidden Drug References
- See Radiohead Play 'Creep' Live For First Time in Seven Years
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Halftime Report : Who's Alive, Who's Dead
- R.I.P., GOP: How Trump Is Killing the Republican Party
- Billboard Music Awards 2016: 20 Best and Worst Moments
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Hold the Door
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Hear Russian Circles' New Cinematic Instrumental 'Vorel'
- The Curse of the Ramones