RZA's martial arts movie The Man With the Iron Fists premieres on November 2nd, but the hip-hop mastermind starts the battle early in the video for the "The Baddest Man Alive," from the soundtrack: The Wu-Tang leader faces off with the Black Keys in a restaurant to determine who really is the baddest. After a quick intro snippet from the film, the blues rockers start brawling with the rapper-producer, taking the fight from the tables to the kitchen and wielding dangerous weapons including fish and heads of lettuce. But at the end, the title is bestowed on the restaurant owner, who boldly boots the three troublemakers from his establishment with ease.
RZA, the Black Keys Battle to Determine 'The Baddest Man Alive'
Wu-Tang leader, blues rockers fight without mercy in restaurant
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Avril Lavigne Was 'Bedridden' Following Battle With Lyme Disease
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- Watch the Intense, Violent New 'Straight Outta Compton' Trailer
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Scott Weiland's Guitarist Jeremy Brown Dead at 34