The Rolling Stones already released their momentous Hyde Park homecoming shows as a live album earlier this year, and now the rockers are taking it one step further. The Stones will release Sweet Summer Sun – Hyde Park Live on November 11th, a concert film featuring live sets and new and unseen backstage footage from their July 6th and 13th shows – their first at Hyde Park in almost 44 years. "I never thought necessarily that we'd play Hyde Park again," Mick Jagger says in the trailer. "It's a different feeling playing in your hometown."
Rolling Stones Embrace Hometown Crowd in Film Trailer
'Sweet Summer Sun' captures rockers' Hyde Park shows in July
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- West Memphis Three's Damien Echols: 'Today Was My Original Execution Date'