Middle Brother, a folk rock band featuring Deer Tick's John J. McCauley III, Taylor Goldsmith of Dawes and Matt Vasquez from Delta Spirit, recently stopped by the Rolling Stone office to perform a few songs from their debut album. After the set, the group sat down to discuss how their concerts, which include sets from each member before culminating in a Middle Brother group set, are like a rock & roll "recession special" and how they influenced each other in making their first album as a band.
Rolling Stone Live: Folk Rock Supergroup Middle Brother Talk About Their Epic Live Shows
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities,' but 'Complete Coincidence'
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Blake Shelton on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Hear Death Cab for Cutie's Psychedelic Single 'Black Sun'
- Bill Nye: Bill Belichick Deflategate Defense 'Doesn't Make Sense at All'
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'