Robert Plant found himself on the receiving end of a whole lotta love courtesy of a fan who rushed the stage and knocked the former Led Zeppelin frontman over during a concert last week in Buenos Aires. The singer and his group, the Sensational Space Shifters, had just played "Going to California" at Estadio Luna Park and were finishing up the Zeppelin classic "Rock and Roll" when a man bounded on stage and headed straight for Plant, who was thanking the crowd for coming out. While attempting to tackle the fan, a roadie accidentally knocked Plant over, though he quickly rebounded and directed an "Easy, easy," towards the other roadies. Luckily Plant was not injured. You can check out this fan-shot video of the incident, as well as the performances of the two Zeppelin favorites.
Robert Plant Knocked Down Onstage in Buenos Aires
Roadie bumps into singer while tackling a stage-rushing fan
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- 'Better Call Saul' Recap: Open Mike Night
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Madonna to Kanye West: 'Don't Go to Awards Shows Looking for Justice'