Robert Plant found himself on the receiving end of a whole lotta love courtesy of a fan who rushed the stage and knocked the former Led Zeppelin frontman over during a concert last week in Buenos Aires. The singer and his group, the Sensational Space Shifters, had just played "Going to California" at Estadio Luna Park and were finishing up the Zeppelin classic "Rock and Roll" when a man bounded on stage and headed straight for Plant, who was thanking the crowd for coming out. While attempting to tackle the fan, a roadie accidentally knocked Plant over, though he quickly rebounded and directed an "Easy, easy," towards the other roadies. Luckily Plant was not injured. You can check out this fan-shot video of the incident, as well as the performances of the two Zeppelin favorites.
Robert Plant Knocked Down Onstage in Buenos Aires
Roadie bumps into singer while tackling a stage-rushing fan
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss5 Movies That Got Their Filmmakers Arrested
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
- Mayor Bill de Blasio's Crusade
- David Letterman's Top 10 Musical Moments
- Watch Willie Nelson Talk Songwriting Legacy, Indestructible Guitars on 'Daily Show'
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- 'Deflategate' Report: Patriots Personnel Probably Tampered With Game Balls
- David Letterman Says Goodbye: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue
- Watch Career-Spanning Trailer for Bob Weir Doc 'The Other One'
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video