Robert Plant found himself on the receiving end of a whole lotta love courtesy of a fan who rushed the stage and knocked the former Led Zeppelin frontman over during a concert last week in Buenos Aires. The singer and his group, the Sensational Space Shifters, had just played "Going to California" at Estadio Luna Park and were finishing up the Zeppelin classic "Rock and Roll" when a man bounded on stage and headed straight for Plant, who was thanking the crowd for coming out. While attempting to tackle the fan, a roadie accidentally knocked Plant over, though he quickly rebounded and directed an "Easy, easy," towards the other roadies. Luckily Plant was not injured. You can check out this fan-shot video of the incident, as well as the performances of the two Zeppelin favorites.
Robert Plant Knocked Down Onstage in Buenos Aires
Roadie bumps into singer while tackling a stage-rushing fan
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Guitar WorldThe Beatles' 10 Greatest Guitar Moments
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Mental Floss11 Famous Actors Who Apologized for Their Own Movies
TestTubeHow Long Should Sex Last?
- Rupert Murdoch Is Deviant Scum
- Hear Pharrell's Sultry Remix of A Tribe Called Quest's 'Bonita Applebum'
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- See August Burns Red's 'Ghosts' Video Featuring A Day to Remember Singer
- Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, the Weeknd Top AMA Nominations
- Go Behind the Scenes of Bob Dylan's 'Highway 61 Revisited' Album Cover
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time