In her video for "Where Have You Been," Rihanna shows that scorching desert heat and gross, damp marshland can't keep her from dancing. RiRi starts the video emerging from a bog, sort of like a Swamp Thing, before hitting the beat hard with hip-thrusting grooves. She also visits a sun-baked desert to bust a move with what appears to be a gypsy tribe before shifting to a dark, smoke-filled cave. Rihanna then assumes a multi-armed form, similar to a Hindu deity, as images of a tribal shaman and multiple Rihannas gyrate onscreen. After her spiritual moment, the pop princess returns to the dank swamps, her apparent home. "Where Have You Been" is on Rihanna's latest album, Talk That Talk.
Rihanna's 'Where Have You Been' Music Video
RiRi packs plenty of dancing across swamps, deserts and more
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- Max Weinberg on 'River' Tour, What He Learned From Bruce Springsteen
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Hear David Crosby's Tender New Ballad With Snarky Puppy
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- Slay Anything: Is Beyonce Beyond Criticism?
- How Metallica's Kirk Hammett Is Redefining the Sound of Guitar