In her video for "Where Have You Been," Rihanna shows that scorching desert heat and gross, damp marshland can't keep her from dancing. RiRi starts the video emerging from a bog, sort of like a Swamp Thing, before hitting the beat hard with hip-thrusting grooves. She also visits a sun-baked desert to bust a move with what appears to be a gypsy tribe before shifting to a dark, smoke-filled cave. Rihanna then assumes a multi-armed form, similar to a Hindu deity, as images of a tribal shaman and multiple Rihannas gyrate onscreen. After her spiritual moment, the pop princess returns to the dank swamps, her apparent home. "Where Have You Been" is on Rihanna's latest album, Talk That Talk.
Rihanna's 'Where Have You Been' Music Video
RiRi packs plenty of dancing across swamps, deserts and more
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- 6 Craziest Things We Saw Inside 'Red Nose Day'
- Bill Kreutzmann on Grateful Dead's LSD-Tinted 'Playboy' Show
- Taylor Swift Breaks Down Banjo-Free 1989 Tour: 'It's Not a Country Show'
- Inside U2's 'Innocence' Spectacle: A Backstage Q&A With Bono and Edge