In her video for "Where Have You Been," Rihanna shows that scorching desert heat and gross, damp marshland can't keep her from dancing. RiRi starts the video emerging from a bog, sort of like a Swamp Thing, before hitting the beat hard with hip-thrusting grooves. She also visits a sun-baked desert to bust a move with what appears to be a gypsy tribe before shifting to a dark, smoke-filled cave. Rihanna then assumes a multi-armed form, similar to a Hindu deity, as images of a tribal shaman and multiple Rihannas gyrate onscreen. After her spiritual moment, the pop princess returns to the dank swamps, her apparent home. "Where Have You Been" is on Rihanna's latest album, Talk That Talk.
Rihanna's 'Where Have You Been' Music Video
RiRi packs plenty of dancing across swamps, deserts and more
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Watch Korn and Slipknot Cover Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' in London
- Ryan Adams and Mandy Moore 'Mutually Decided to End Their Marriage'
- Noel Gallagher on Oasis Reunion: 'It Would Only Be for the Money'
- Flashback: Neil Young Covers 'Sweet Home Alabama' in 1977
- Cicada: Solving the Web's Deepest Mystery
- The Entrapment of Jesse Snodgrass