In her video for "Where Have You Been," Rihanna shows that scorching desert heat and gross, damp marshland can't keep her from dancing. RiRi starts the video emerging from a bog, sort of like a Swamp Thing, before hitting the beat hard with hip-thrusting grooves. She also visits a sun-baked desert to bust a move with what appears to be a gypsy tribe before shifting to a dark, smoke-filled cave. Rihanna then assumes a multi-armed form, similar to a Hindu deity, as images of a tribal shaman and multiple Rihannas gyrate onscreen. After her spiritual moment, the pop princess returns to the dank swamps, her apparent home. "Where Have You Been" is on Rihanna's latest album, Talk That Talk.
Rihanna's 'Where Have You Been' Music Video
RiRi packs plenty of dancing across swamps, deserts and more
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Hear Dave Grohl's 'Favorite New Drummer' on Sumac's Raging 'Blight's End Angel'
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You