In her video for "Where Have You Been," Rihanna shows that scorching desert heat and gross, damp marshland can't keep her from dancing. RiRi starts the video emerging from a bog, sort of like a Swamp Thing, before hitting the beat hard with hip-thrusting grooves. She also visits a sun-baked desert to bust a move with what appears to be a gypsy tribe before shifting to a dark, smoke-filled cave. Rihanna then assumes a multi-armed form, similar to a Hindu deity, as images of a tribal shaman and multiple Rihannas gyrate onscreen. After her spiritual moment, the pop princess returns to the dank swamps, her apparent home. "Where Have You Been" is on Rihanna's latest album, Talk That Talk.
Rihanna's 'Where Have You Been' Music Video
RiRi packs plenty of dancing across swamps, deserts and more
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- 'Clear' and Present Danger: Alex Gibney on His Bold Scientology Doc
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'