Rihanna dialed back the bombast Sunday at the 55th Grammys Awards when she performed "Stay" with Mikky Ekko, and she keeps things similarly low-key in the new video for the song – which takes place almost entirely in the tub. The singer's expression is a million miles away as she sits in water up to her chin, before she slowly shifts position and looks like she's holding back tears as she mouths along with the words. Ekko sings his verse perched on the edge of a different tub and, breaking with the theme, in front of an unlit fireplace, as the clip cuts back and forth between them.
Rihanna Soaks Up Heartache in 'Stay'
Singer's new video takes place mostly in the bathtub
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- Watch Conan O'Brien Join Salsa Band During Cuba Visit