Rihanna dialed back the bombast Sunday at the 55th Grammys Awards when she performed "Stay" with Mikky Ekko, and she keeps things similarly low-key in the new video for the song – which takes place almost entirely in the tub. The singer's expression is a million miles away as she sits in water up to her chin, before she slowly shifts position and looks like she's holding back tears as she mouths along with the words. Ekko sings his verse perched on the edge of a different tub and, breaking with the theme, in front of an unlit fireplace, as the clip cuts back and forth between them.
Rihanna Soaks Up Heartache in 'Stay'
Singer's new video takes place mostly in the bathtub
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'
- Nick Jonas on Partying With Taylor Swift and Becoming a Gay Icon
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You