Rihanna dialed back the bombast Sunday at the 55th Grammys Awards when she performed "Stay" with Mikky Ekko, and she keeps things similarly low-key in the new video for the song – which takes place almost entirely in the tub. The singer's expression is a million miles away as she sits in water up to her chin, before she slowly shifts position and looks like she's holding back tears as she mouths along with the words. Ekko sings his verse perched on the edge of a different tub and, breaking with the theme, in front of an unlit fireplace, as the clip cuts back and forth between them.
Rihanna Soaks Up Heartache in 'Stay'
Singer's new video takes place mostly in the bathtub
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Men's Journal10 Things You See in Porn that Don't Happen in Real Life
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Arlo Guthrie Looks Back on 50 Years of 'Alice's Restaurant'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- New Star Wars Trailer Focuses on Mysterious Kylo Ren
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Watch Adam Sandler's Updated 'Chanukah Song Part 4' Video
- Why Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song' Is a Holiday Classic