Rihanna dialed back the bombast Sunday at the 55th Grammys Awards when she performed "Stay" with Mikky Ekko, and she keeps things similarly low-key in the new video for the song – which takes place almost entirely in the tub. The singer's expression is a million miles away as she sits in water up to her chin, before she slowly shifts position and looks like she's holding back tears as she mouths along with the words. Ekko sings his verse perched on the edge of a different tub and, breaking with the theme, in front of an unlit fireplace, as the clip cuts back and forth between them.
Rihanna Soaks Up Heartache in 'Stay'
Singer's new video takes place mostly in the bathtub
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 'Mad Men' Recap: End Times
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Sins of the Flesh
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Refused Announce First Album in 17 Years, Stream New Song 'Elektra'
- Robert Plant, Alison Krauss Honor Folk Great Lead Belly