Rihanna dialed back the bombast Sunday at the 55th Grammys Awards when she performed "Stay" with Mikky Ekko, and she keeps things similarly low-key in the new video for the song – which takes place almost entirely in the tub. The singer's expression is a million miles away as she sits in water up to her chin, before she slowly shifts position and looks like she's holding back tears as she mouths along with the words. Ekko sings his verse perched on the edge of a different tub and, breaking with the theme, in front of an unlit fireplace, as the clip cuts back and forth between them.
Rihanna Soaks Up Heartache in 'Stay'
Singer's new video takes place mostly in the bathtub
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- 25 Best Modern Exploitation Movies
- Hear Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' Sung in 20 Different Styles
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the Bowl