Rihanna dialed back the bombast Sunday at the 55th Grammys Awards when she performed "Stay" with Mikky Ekko, and she keeps things similarly low-key in the new video for the song – which takes place almost entirely in the tub. The singer's expression is a million miles away as she sits in water up to her chin, before she slowly shifts position and looks like she's holding back tears as she mouths along with the words. Ekko sings his verse perched on the edge of a different tub and, breaking with the theme, in front of an unlit fireplace, as the clip cuts back and forth between them.
Rihanna Soaks Up Heartache in 'Stay'
Singer's new video takes place mostly in the bathtub
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Music Industry Sets Friday as New Global Release Day
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'