Rihanna dialed back the bombast Sunday at the 55th Grammys Awards when she performed "Stay" with Mikky Ekko, and she keeps things similarly low-key in the new video for the song – which takes place almost entirely in the tub. The singer's expression is a million miles away as she sits in water up to her chin, before she slowly shifts position and looks like she's holding back tears as she mouths along with the words. Ekko sings his verse perched on the edge of a different tub and, breaking with the theme, in front of an unlit fireplace, as the clip cuts back and forth between them.
Rihanna Soaks Up Heartache in 'Stay'
Singer's new video takes place mostly in the bathtub
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- Max Weinberg on 'River' Tour, What He Learned From Bruce Springsteen
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Hear David Crosby's Tender New Ballad With Snarky Puppy
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- Slay Anything: Is Beyonce Beyond Criticism?
- How Metallica's Kirk Hammett Is Redefining the Sound of Guitar