Rihanna dialed back the bombast Sunday at the 55th Grammys Awards when she performed "Stay" with Mikky Ekko, and she keeps things similarly low-key in the new video for the song – which takes place almost entirely in the tub. The singer's expression is a million miles away as she sits in water up to her chin, before she slowly shifts position and looks like she's holding back tears as she mouths along with the words. Ekko sings his verse perched on the edge of a different tub and, breaking with the theme, in front of an unlit fireplace, as the clip cuts back and forth between them.
Rihanna Soaks Up Heartache in 'Stay'
Singer's new video takes place mostly in the bathtub
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Cracked5 Famous Bands With Backstories That Would Make Great Movies
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka Charged With Third-Degree Murder
- The Secrets of an NFL Locker Room
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?
- Watch Nicki Minaj Blast Miley Cyrus During VMA Acceptance Speech
- 10 Craziest Beefs in MTV VMA History
- Alabama Shakes' Brittany Howard Releases New LP as Thunderbitch
- Lana Del Rey: Vamp of Constant Sorrow
- Read Kanye West's Blunt, Poignant VMA Video Vanguard Award Speech