Rihanna's new video for "Diamonds" certainly creates a mood. Or rather, several moods: the clip looks like it was shot in the aftermath of something devastating as the singer runs barefoot down the center line of a road in the dark, folds herself over on a sofa in a destroyed room and slowly loses her grip on the someone's tattooed arm. Also, there are horses galloping through a barren landscape. "Diamonds" is from Rihanna's forthcoming album Unapologetic, due November 19th.
Rihanna Glitters in Moody 'Diamonds'
Shifting scenes suggest stormy emotions in singer's new video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes in Movie History
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
TestTubeHow Much Sex Should You Be Having?
Salon10 Songs With Hidden Drug References
- See Radiohead Play 'Creep' Live For First Time in Seven Years
- R.I.P., GOP: How Trump Is Killing the Republican Party
- 'Uncharted 4' Director Neil Druckmann on Nathan Drake, Sexism in Games
- How the Monkees Got Their 1960s Groove Back
- Neil Young: I'm OK With Donald Trump Using 'Rockin' in the Free World'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Halftime Report : Who's Alive, Who's Dead
- Billboard Music Awards 2016: 20 Best and Worst Moments
- Tragically Hip Singer Gord Downie Diagnosed With Terminal Brain Cancer