Rhett Miller stopped by the Rolling Stone studio to play tracks from his upcoming record, The Dreamer, which he recorded with his backing band the Serial Lady Killers (also in attendance). Afterwards, Miller chatted about the album, which he's releasing on his own label, Maximum Sunshine Records. "I crowdfunded the record and offered all these things," says Miller. "People could buy lyric sheets, which was actually the hardest thing because I didn't realize my songs have so many freaking words in them! I'm kinda still recovering from that writer's cramp."
Rhett Miller Debuts 'Dreamer' Tracks Hear cuts from his upcoming album
Rhett Miller Debuts New Tracks
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Roger Waters Slams Silicon Valley's 'Rogues and Thieves'
- Scarlett Johansson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Wiz Khalifa Brings Misty 'See You Again' to 'SNL'
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters