Despite insisting they'd never reunite, Nineties Swedish hardcore band Refused have been on the global festival circuit all year on something of a reunion tour. Last night, they made their debut on TV, rocking out on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon with their hit "New Noise," then "The Shape of Punk to Come" for their website. The five-piece prove they haven't lost any of their edge, aging as well as a bottle of fine brännvin (which is Swedish liquor, for you non-Ikea-heads out there).
Refused Make TV Debut on 'Fallon'
Hardcore band play 'New Noise,' 'The Shape of Punk to Come'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails