Despite insisting they'd never reunite, Nineties Swedish hardcore band Refused have been on the global festival circuit all year on something of a reunion tour. Last night, they made their debut on TV, rocking out on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon with their hit "New Noise," then "The Shape of Punk to Come" for their website. The five-piece prove they haven't lost any of their edge, aging as well as a bottle of fine brännvin (which is Swedish liquor, for you non-Ikea-heads out there).
Refused Make TV Debut on 'Fallon'
Hardcore band play 'New Noise,' 'The Shape of Punk to Come'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Are Divorcing
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Reba McEntire, Narvel Blackstock Allude to Divorce After 26 Years
- Watch Ronda Rousey Knock Out Bethe Correia – In Claymation Form
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality