Despite insisting they'd never reunite, Nineties Swedish hardcore band Refused have been on the global festival circuit all year on something of a reunion tour. Last night, they made their debut on TV, rocking out on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon with their hit "New Noise," then "The Shape of Punk to Come" for their website. The five-piece prove they haven't lost any of their edge, aging as well as a bottle of fine brännvin (which is Swedish liquor, for you non-Ikea-heads out there).
Refused Make TV Debut on 'Fallon'
Hardcore band play 'New Noise,' 'The Shape of Punk to Come'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- New York Knicks Fan Favorite Anthony Mason Dead at 48
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams