Despite insisting they'd never reunite, Nineties Swedish hardcore band Refused have been on the global festival circuit all year on something of a reunion tour. Last night, they made their debut on TV, rocking out on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon with their hit "New Noise," then "The Shape of Punk to Come" for their website. The five-piece prove they haven't lost any of their edge, aging as well as a bottle of fine brännvin (which is Swedish liquor, for you non-Ikea-heads out there).
Refused Make TV Debut on 'Fallon'
Hardcore band play 'New Noise,' 'The Shape of Punk to Come'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Avril Lavigne Was 'Bedridden' Following Battle With Lyme Disease
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Watch the Intense, Violent New 'Straight Outta Compton' Trailer
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Mick Jagger: Rolling Stones May Play 'Sticky Fingers' on Tour