Rebecca Black has finally unveiled "My Moment," her follow up to her smash viral pop hit "Friday," and it's...well, a song about having a smash viral pop hit. While Black, who has been ridiculed by a significant portion of North America for the better part of the year, has a better claim on writing an anti-haters inspirational anthem than most, it's still vaguely disappointing for her to go from singing about fun, fun, fun and fun to getting overly meta at the age of 14. There's still a charming guileless about Black and her cohorts – and they definitely didn't get any better at dancing – but it's hard to imagine this song or video capturing anyone's imagination in the way "Friday" did.
Rebecca Black Returns with 'My Moment'
Viral pop singer goes off on haters in follow up to 'Friday'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes (Where Nobody Has Sex)
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Jimmy Butler on Singing for Taylor Swift and Winning in Chicago
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Appearance at Brian Wilson Concert
- Watch Stephen Colbert Interview Eminem on Public Access Show
- Genius' Top-Ranked Kanye Expert: Kim Kardashian Is Changing His Music
- Kim Kardashian Gets Real: 11 Revelations From the New Cover Story
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time