Rebecca Black has finally unveiled "My Moment," her follow up to her smash viral pop hit "Friday," and it's...well, a song about having a smash viral pop hit. While Black, who has been ridiculed by a significant portion of North America for the better part of the year, has a better claim on writing an anti-haters inspirational anthem than most, it's still vaguely disappointing for her to go from singing about fun, fun, fun and fun to getting overly meta at the age of 14. There's still a charming guileless about Black and her cohorts – and they definitely didn't get any better at dancing – but it's hard to imagine this song or video capturing anyone's imagination in the way "Friday" did.
Rebecca Black Returns with 'My Moment'
Viral pop singer goes off on haters in follow up to 'Friday'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust