Rebecca Black has finally unveiled "My Moment," her follow up to her smash viral pop hit "Friday," and it's...well, a song about having a smash viral pop hit. While Black, who has been ridiculed by a significant portion of North America for the better part of the year, has a better claim on writing an anti-haters inspirational anthem than most, it's still vaguely disappointing for her to go from singing about fun, fun, fun and fun to getting overly meta at the age of 14. There's still a charming guileless about Black and her cohorts – and they definitely didn't get any better at dancing – but it's hard to imagine this song or video capturing anyone's imagination in the way "Friday" did.
Rebecca Black Returns with 'My Moment'
Viral pop singer goes off on haters in follow up to 'Friday'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Met Gala 2016: Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj and More
- What Should We Make of the Hillary Clinton Indictment Speculation?
- How Six Classic Rock Legends United for One Mega Festival
- What Jon Snow's Return Means for 'Game of Thrones'
- Questlove Recalls How Jimmy Fallon Won Over the Roots
- Summer Movie Preview 2016: Attack of the Blockbuster Clones
- How Ryan Adams Saved His Career With 'Heartbreaker'