Radiohead turned up on the season premiere of Saturday Night Live this weekend to perform "Lotus Flower" from their most recent album, The King of Limbs, and an as-yet-unreleased number called "Staircase." In this clip, the band perform the latter with guest percussionist Clive Deamer, who has previously worked with Robert Plant and Portishead. The song, which is built around a busy yet understated rhythm and an eerie synthesizer drone, might have been a bit too subtle for a big televised performance, but since when has Radiohead ever gone with the obvious, safe choice?
Radiohead 'Staircase' on 'SNL'
British rockers perform 'Staircase'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?