Radiohead turned up on the season premiere of Saturday Night Live this weekend to perform "Lotus Flower" from their most recent album, The King of Limbs, and an as-yet-unreleased number called "Staircase." In this clip, the band perform the latter with guest percussionist Clive Deamer, who has previously worked with Robert Plant and Portishead. The song, which is built around a busy yet understated rhythm and an eerie synthesizer drone, might have been a bit too subtle for a big televised performance, but since when has Radiohead ever gone with the obvious, safe choice?
Radiohead 'Staircase' on 'SNL'
British rockers perform 'Staircase'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss5 Movies That Got Their Filmmakers Arrested
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
- David Letterman's Top 10 Musical Moments
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- The Thirteen Dumbest Band Names in Rock History
- Lucasfilm: New 'Indiana Jones' Film in the Works
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- David Letterman Says Goodbye: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue
- Watch Willie Nelson Talk Songwriting Legacy, Indestructible Guitars on 'Daily Show'
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'