Last year, James Franco linked up with R.E.M.'s Collapse Into Now Film Project to direct two music videos for "That Someone Is You" and "Blue," from the band's last album, Collapse Into Now. Until yesterday, the clips were lost in the ether, but the video for "Blue," which features Lindsay Lohan, has surfaced. Cameras trudge through hazy Los Angeles in nighttime scenes, blurry parties and Lohan photoshoots, while vocals from Michael Stipe and Patti Smith swirl around the grainy images. The City of Angels may look beautiful, but she's also strangely unsettling.
R.E.M., James Franco Trudge Through 'Blue' L.A.
Lindsay Lohan stars in hazy video for 'Collapse Into Now' cut
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Taylor Swift Breaks Down Banjo-Free 1989 Tour: 'It's Not a Country Show'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Inside U2's 'Innocence' Spectacle: A Backstage Q&A With Bono and Edge