Last year, James Franco linked up with R.E.M.'s Collapse Into Now Film Project to direct two music videos for "That Someone Is You" and "Blue," from the band's last album, Collapse Into Now. Until yesterday, the clips were lost in the ether, but the video for "Blue," which features Lindsay Lohan, has surfaced. Cameras trudge through hazy Los Angeles in nighttime scenes, blurry parties and Lohan photoshoots, while vocals from Michael Stipe and Patti Smith swirl around the grainy images. The City of Angels may look beautiful, but she's also strangely unsettling.
R.E.M., James Franco Trudge Through 'Blue' L.A.
Lindsay Lohan stars in hazy video for 'Collapse Into Now' cut
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
AskMenThe Top 5 Cringiest Movie Sex Scenes
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
DiffuserThe 23 Best Live Album Titles Ever
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- Nicki Minaj Talks Miley Cyrus VMA Slam, Drake/Meek Mill Beef
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Donald Trump Is 'Master Brander,' Says Bill Clinton on 'Colbert'
- Watch Ronda Rousey Challenge Jimmy Fallon to a 'Mario Kart' Rematch
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- John Fogerty Explains Creedence Clearwater Revival's Hall of Fame Meltdown
- See 'Jackass' Gang Relive 15 Years of Wild Pranks, Scary Injuries
- It Ain't Easy Being Keith Richards: Inside the New Issue