A true Renaissance man, Roots drummer Questlove stopped by The Chew yesterday to talk about his new culinary venture, ?uest Love's Food – and he even brought along his signature Love's Drumsticks. After whipping up some short rib sandwiches with co-host Mario Batali, Questlove even found time to break things down on a drumkit made of pots and pans. "This is how the Roots started by the way," he quipped before launching into a drum groove that makes you wish you'd spent more time banging on cookware as a kid.
Questlove Kicks Out a Pots-and-Pans Jam on 'The Chew'
Roots drummer show off his percussion and culinary skills
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Rolling Stones Kick Off 'Zip Code' Tour With Rock-Solid San Diego Show
- Flashback: 'Batman' Battles 'Gilligan's Island' on 'Family Feud'
- Read Previously Unknown George Harrison Letter From 1966
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New Interview
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 'American Ninja Warrior': How TV's Toughest Competition Became a Hit
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Bradley Nowell: Life After Death