With Dave Grohl, Nine Inch Nails mastermind Trent Reznor, Scissor Sisters frontman Jake Shears and original bassist Nick Oliveri all on board for the new Queens of the Stone Age album, naturally the band would want to document the making of the record. In this mini-mockumentary, leader Josh Homme chats with British comedian Matt Barry, who cluelessly fumbles over the band's history. Barry gawks at the "guitarded" amount of guitars and tries to talk to Homme about his recording gear. "This stuff is crap," notes Barry, "but like I said, I'm no expert." Later, QOTSA multi-instrumentalist Dean Fertita and guitarist Troy Van Leeuwen get in on the act, and Homme explains why the band now uses human ears in place of microphones. At least they're not using the ears of that adorable Boston terrier.
Queens of the Stone Age Unveil 'Secrets of the Sound' in Mini-Mockumentary
Rockers interviewed by clueless British comedian Matt Barry
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Offers First Look at the Vision
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- Watch GZA, Tom Morello Bring Hip-Hop Anthem to 'Fallon'
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Prison Proves Being Gay Is a Choice, Says GOP Pres Hopeful Ben Carson