Following the release of . . . Like Clockwork earlier this week, Queens of the Stone Age blew through "My God Is the Sun" last night on the Late Show with David Letterman. Dressed all in black, the rockers played their new single at full power while the disturbing animated video for the song flickered on a screen behind them, flashes of light cutting through the otherwise darkened stage. The album includes Foo Fighters leader Dave Grohl on five of the 10 tracks, along with guest spots from original bassist Nick Oliveri, Trent Reznor, Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys and Elton John.
Queens of the Stone Age Unleash 'My God Is the Sun' on 'Letterman'
Rockers blow through single from new LP '. . . Like Clockwork'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Suge Knight Sought by Police in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge