Following the release of . . . Like Clockwork earlier this week, Queens of the Stone Age blew through "My God Is the Sun" last night on the Late Show with David Letterman. Dressed all in black, the rockers played their new single at full power while the disturbing animated video for the song flickered on a screen behind them, flashes of light cutting through the otherwise darkened stage. The album includes Foo Fighters leader Dave Grohl on five of the 10 tracks, along with guest spots from original bassist Nick Oliveri, Trent Reznor, Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys and Elton John.
Queens of the Stone Age Unleash 'My God Is the Sun' on 'Letterman'
Rockers blow through single from new LP '. . . Like Clockwork'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New Interview
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Watch U2 Play Super Rarity 'In God's Country' With Fan On Guitar
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- 10 TV Shows You Need to Be Watching in 2015