Following the release of . . . Like Clockwork earlier this week, Queens of the Stone Age blew through "My God Is the Sun" last night on the Late Show with David Letterman. Dressed all in black, the rockers played their new single at full power while the disturbing animated video for the song flickered on a screen behind them, flashes of light cutting through the otherwise darkened stage. The album includes Foo Fighters leader Dave Grohl on five of the 10 tracks, along with guest spots from original bassist Nick Oliveri, Trent Reznor, Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys and Elton John.
Queens of the Stone Age Unleash 'My God Is the Sun' on 'Letterman'
Rockers blow through single from new LP '. . . Like Clockwork'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'