Following the release of . . . Like Clockwork earlier this week, Queens of the Stone Age blew through "My God Is the Sun" last night on the Late Show with David Letterman. Dressed all in black, the rockers played their new single at full power while the disturbing animated video for the song flickered on a screen behind them, flashes of light cutting through the otherwise darkened stage. The album includes Foo Fighters leader Dave Grohl on five of the 10 tracks, along with guest spots from original bassist Nick Oliveri, Trent Reznor, Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys and Elton John.
Queens of the Stone Age Unleash 'My God Is the Sun' on 'Letterman'
Rockers blow through single from new LP '. . . Like Clockwork'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- See 'Jackass' Gang Relive 15 Years of Wild Pranks, Scary Injuries
- John Fogerty Explains Creedence Clearwater Revival's Hall of Fame Meltdown
- 'The Walking Dead': What to Know for Season 6
- Howard Stern Blasts Roger Waters Over Israel Boycott
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Bayley: NXT's Women's Champion Leads a Wrestling Revolution
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Elliott Smith Documentary Producer Details Soundtrack