Queens of the Stone Age made their first live appearance since 2011 on Saturday at Lollapalooza Brazil in Sao Paulo, where they debuted a new song, "My God is the Sun." The dark and heavy new track makes its way into the world a few months ahead of the band's sixth studio album, …Like Clockwork, which is due out in June on Matador Records. Although Dave Grohl plays drums on the new album, he isn't joining them on tour, so that's Jon Theodore of the Mars Volta drumming with them here. ...Like Clockwork marks Queens of the Stone Age's first new record since 2007's Era Vulgaris.
Queens of the Stone Age Debut New Song at Lollapalooza Brazil
'My God is the Sun' may offer a taste of forthcoming album, '...Like Clockwork'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Is Aphex Twin Dropping Hours of Unreleased Music on SoundCloud?
- Lil Wayne Sues Cash Money for $51 Million
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize