Quadron introduced viewers to its smooth and intimate sound last night when the Danish duo made their debut on the Late Show with David Letterman, where theyperformed "Hey Love." Singer Coco O. swayed and clapped in rhythm to the soulful tune in a crimson pantsuit adorned with black embellishments. At one point, the singer's blazer slipped effortlessly off her shoulders for an effect as delicate and intimate as the song itself. Understated vocals and swirling piano coupled with low lighting and three back up performers made way for an energetic, emotional and entrancing performance. Quadron recently released their second album, Avalanche.
Quadron Make Entrancing 'Letterman' Debut
Danish duo performs 'Hey Love' from new LP 'Avalanche'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Inside the Replacements' Disastrous 'Saturday Night Live' Debut
- 'Silence of the Lambs' at 25: 'It Broke All the Rules'
- 15 Great Grammy Tribute Performances
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder to Beyonce: 'Welcome to the Movement'
- Ring of Honor's Declaration of Independence