Britpop heroes Pulp returned from a eight year hiatus last night in Toulouse, France with a long set focused mainly on classics from their mid-Nineties albums Different Class and His N' Hers. In this high quality audience-shot clip, the band launch into a sharp rendition of "Disco 2000," one of their signature hits. This gig was technically a warm-up show for an upcoming tour of European festivals, but they sound very well-rehearsed and more or less exactly as they did 15 years ago. This is great news for the band's fans in Europe, but bad news for Pulp devotees on this side of the pond – as of yet, they have no plans to bring their reunion tour to North America.
Pulp Return with 'Disco 2000'
Britpop legends perform 'Disco 2000'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes (Where Nobody Has Sex)
- Breaking Benjamin Battle Mystery Illness on Painful Road to Number One
- Kim Kardashian Gets Real: 11 Revelations From the New Cover Story
- Watch Chief Keef Salute Late Cousin in 'Ain't Missing You' Video
- See Steven Tyler's Rustic 'Love Is Your Name' Video
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Hear David Bowie's Rare, Original 'Holy Holy' From 1971
- Genius' Top-Ranked Kanye Expert: Kim Kardashian Is Changing His Music