Britpop heroes Pulp returned from a eight year hiatus last night in Toulouse, France with a long set focused mainly on classics from their mid-Nineties albums Different Class and His N' Hers. In this high quality audience-shot clip, the band launch into a sharp rendition of "Disco 2000," one of their signature hits. This gig was technically a warm-up show for an upcoming tour of European festivals, but they sound very well-rehearsed and more or less exactly as they did 15 years ago. This is great news for the band's fans in Europe, but bad news for Pulp devotees on this side of the pond – as of yet, they have no plans to bring their reunion tour to North America.
Pulp Return with 'Disco 2000'
Britpop legends perform 'Disco 2000'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Hulk Hogan Fired by WWE Over 'Racial Tirade'
- Flashback: Jimmy Page Forms Short-Lived Supergroup With Members of Yes