Neil Young and Crazy Horse fans, your nearly decade-long wait for new material is finally over. Here is the premiere of their video for "Walk Like a Giant." No member of the band actually appears in this video. Instead, it's footage of giants of history (real and imagined) like Bigfoot, Albert Einstein and the Atomic bomb. The song is over 16 minutes on the album, but they've shaved it down to under five for the video. It's one of six new songs that Neil Young and Crazy Horse debuted last month on tour. The album hits shelves on October 30th. It's just eight songs long, but some of them are so long it's a double album. The tour resumes in early October and runs through December.
Premiere: Neil Young & Crazy Horse, 'Walk Like a Giant'
Rockers remain off camera in their new video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- Meet the Osbournes' Other Daughter, Synth-Pop Artist ARO
- Mayor Bill de Blasio's Crusade
- The Hulk: The Last Angry Man
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show