Neil Young and Crazy Horse fans, your nearly decade-long wait for new material is finally over. Here is the premiere of their video for "Walk Like a Giant." No member of the band actually appears in this video. Instead, it's footage of giants of history (real and imagined) like Bigfoot, Albert Einstein and the Atomic bomb. The song is over 16 minutes on the album, but they've shaved it down to under five for the video. It's one of six new songs that Neil Young and Crazy Horse debuted last month on tour. The album hits shelves on October 30th. It's just eight songs long, but some of them are so long it's a double album. The tour resumes in early October and runs through December.
Premiere: Neil Young & Crazy Horse, 'Walk Like a Giant'
Rockers remain off camera in their new video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Scott Weiland's Guitarist Jeremy Brown Dead at 34
- Inside Scientology
- Zayn Malik Goes Solo, Gets Moody on 'I Won't Mind'