"The fact that we can still harmonize after fifty years – it's quite a reunion!" says Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys' 50th anniversary celebration, including a massive tour and their new album, That's Why God Made the Radio, which just debuted at Number Three on the Billboard 200 – the group's best chart debut ever. Check out this exclusive clip, "A Signature Harmony," which delves into the Beach Boys' signature meticulous vocal arrangements and includes interviews with band members and behind-the-scenes footage as well.
Premiere: Beach Boys Behind the Scenes: 'A Signature Harmony'
Candid look at crafting of the band's vocal arrangements
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes in Movie History
Salon10 Songs With Hidden Drug References
TestTubeHow Much Sex Should You Be Having?
Mental Floss15 Things You Didn’t Know About 'The Godfather'
- 100 Greatest Bob Dylan Songs
- 'Uncharted 4' Director Neil Druckmann on Nathan Drake, Sexism in Games
- See Radiohead Play 'Creep' Live For First Time in Seven Years
- Motley Crue's Tommy Lee: The Exit Interview
- R.I.P., GOP: How Trump Is Killing the Republican Party
- 10 Best 'Saturday Night Live' Sketches From Season 41
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Paul McCartney: 'I Was Depressed' After Beatles Split