"The fact that we can still harmonize after fifty years – it's quite a reunion!" says Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys' 50th anniversary celebration, including a massive tour and their new album, That's Why God Made the Radio, which just debuted at Number Three on the Billboard 200 – the group's best chart debut ever. Check out this exclusive clip, "A Signature Harmony," which delves into the Beach Boys' signature meticulous vocal arrangements and includes interviews with band members and behind-the-scenes footage as well.
Premiere: Beach Boys Behind the Scenes: 'A Signature Harmony'
Candid look at crafting of the band's vocal arrangements
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night Two: Chemistry Lost, Cash-Grabs Abound
- 'True Detective' Recap: The Buckshot Stops Here
- Paul McCartney Talks Nixed 'McCartney/Lennon' Songwriting Credit
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- What's Killing the Babies of Vernal, Utah?