"The fact that we can still harmonize after fifty years – it's quite a reunion!" says Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys' 50th anniversary celebration, including a massive tour and their new album, That's Why God Made the Radio, which just debuted at Number Three on the Billboard 200 – the group's best chart debut ever. Check out this exclusive clip, "A Signature Harmony," which delves into the Beach Boys' signature meticulous vocal arrangements and includes interviews with band members and behind-the-scenes footage as well.
Premiere: Beach Boys Behind the Scenes: 'A Signature Harmony'
Candid look at crafting of the band's vocal arrangements
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Meek Mill Fires Back at Drake With 'Wanna Know'
- Eminem Reveals How Drug Use Led to Weight Gain, Recovery