In her new video for "Try," Pink stands triumphant in a desert and shows off some impressive ballroom dance moves with an unnamed lover as she sings, "You gotta get up and try, try, try." The message is of perseverance, and as the choreography unfolds, the dancing becomes a metaphor for the ups and downs of love and relationships. There's violence, sex, tenderness, aggression and remorse in the moves, tied together with another gigantic chorus from Pink. Eat your heart out, Dancing With The Stars.
Pink Gives Love a 'Try'
Turbulent ballroom dance moves become metaphor for relationship
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- The Children of ISIS
- George Carlin's Website Relaunched With Rare Recordings
- Reba at 60: The Country Queen's Iconic Career in Photos
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'