This trailer for Pink Floyd's new complete albums box set tells the band's entire story in 17 minutes. That may sound like a long time, but Pink Floyd have songs that are longer than that – and the band's story is pretty epic. This video starts with the 1960s psychedelic Syd Barrett era and runs through their stadium-packing days in the 1970s, the crack-up in the 1980s and the final album and tour in the 1990s. It's interspliced with new interviews and familiar archival video of live performances and footage from The Wall movie and other videos.
Pink Floyd 30 years of the band in 17 Minutes
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire