Phoenix cheekily, lovingly ratchet up the melodrama in their brand new video for "Entertainment," the first single from their long-awaited record, Bankrupt! The clip opens with a children's choir belting the song's indelible hook, then the tracks kicks in as the video switches among a handful of lovelorn story-lines – like two fledgling samurais, and a pop star and a fan – all of which include plenty of longing stares into the distance and running in slow motion. And while some of the tales reach a tragic bloody conclusion, the video nevertheless ends on a soaring synth note and a passionate kiss.
Phoenix Ratchet Up Melodrama in 'Entertainment'
New clip is full of longing stares and slow-motion running
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees