Pete Townshend stopped by the Late Show With David Letterman last night, where he talked Keith Moon, tinnitus and where he learned the windmill motion that became his trademark on guitar. Among other anecdotes, the Who guitarist describes Moon, the band's late drummer, as a born prankster. The day after Moon first learned about Superglue, Townshend says, "in his hotel room, all the furniture was stuck. To the ceiling!" Watch a second part of the interview below, where he talks about the influence of Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards.
Pete Townshend Talks Keith Moon, Windmill Guitar on 'Letterman'
The Who guitarist trades quips with 'The Late Show' host
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Cracked5 Wildly Inappropriate Relationships In Movies
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- Watch John Oliver Explain Broken U.S. Mental Health System
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- John Fogerty on New Memoir and Why He Sort of Likes Donald Trump
- Don Henley on 'Sloppy' Songwriting, National Values and Cultural Decay
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch Jewel Duet With Dave Grohl on 'Stop Draggin' My Heart Around'
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk