Pearl Jam have been in a very nostalgic mood recently, celebrating their 20th anniversary as a band with a blowout mini-festival, a new book and a documentary about their career by Cameron Crowe. They haven't stopped pushing forward, though, and so when they appeared on last night's episode of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, the Seattle rockers made a point of debuting a new song called "Olé." The song, which is now available as a free download on their official site, is a blazing garage-rock number that shows off the brisk percussion of drummer Matt Cameron and Eddie Vedder's rich, hyper-masculine voice. The band will appear on the show again tonight, so we may be in for another big surprise.
Pearl Jam Premiere 'Olé' on 'Fallon'
Seattle rockers blaze through brand new tune
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Dawn of the Dead
- Caitlyn Jenner, Formerly Bruce, Debuts as Woman in Vanity Fair
- Slipknot Tease 'Dangerous' Summer Tour: 'It's Scary'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- John Oliver Pleads for Sepp Blatter's Ouster on 'Last Week Tonight'
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Zedd on What He's Learned From Skrillex, Lady Gaga and the Beatles
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman