Paul McCartney made his fourth appearance as musical guest on Saturday Night Live last night, bringing out the Eagles' Joe Walsh to accompany him on "My Valentine," one of the two original compositions on his recent standards album, Kisses On The Bottom. For his second performance, McCartney reconvened with former Nirvana members Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic and Pat Smear to play "Cut Me Some Slack," the new collaboration unveiled at last week's 12-12-12 benefit for Hurricane Sandy. And in one bit of seasonal fun, he gamely accompanied host Martin Short as the scorned member of a "singing duo" auditioning for a holiday pageant – before taking the reigns with "Wonderful Christmastime," backed by a children's choir.
Paul McCartney Performs 'My Valentine' on 'SNL'
Veteran returns to the show with help from Joe Walsh and Nirvana
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Joan Jett Delivers Blistering Rock Hall Set With Dave Grohl, Miley Cyrus
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Foo Fighters Turn Strip Mall Into Stadium for Record Store Day