Paul McCartney made his fourth appearance as musical guest on Saturday Night Live last night, bringing out the Eagles' Joe Walsh to accompany him on "My Valentine," one of the two original compositions on his recent standards album, Kisses On The Bottom. For his second performance, McCartney reconvened with former Nirvana members Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic and Pat Smear to play "Cut Me Some Slack," the new collaboration unveiled at last week's 12-12-12 benefit for Hurricane Sandy. And in one bit of seasonal fun, he gamely accompanied host Martin Short as the scorned member of a "singing duo" auditioning for a holiday pageant – before taking the reigns with "Wonderful Christmastime," backed by a children's choir.
Paul McCartney Performs 'My Valentine' on 'SNL'
Veteran returns to the show with help from Joe Walsh and Nirvana
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'
- One Direction Members Respond to Zayn Malik's Exit
- Will Power: Every Will Ferrell Movie, Ranked