Of Monsters and Men breezed through "Little Talks" when the Icelandic folk-pop band made their Saturday Night Live debut last night, in an episode Zach Galifianakis hosted. Singers Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir and Ragnar Þórhallsson blended their voices into honeyed harmonies while they strummed acoustic guitars on the lilting tune, which comes from their 2011 EP Into the Woods. The group also performed "Mountain Sound," a single the group released last year.
Of Monsters and Men Breeze Through 'Little Talks' on 'SNL'
Icelandic folk-pop band also played 'Mountain Sound'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Cracked5 Wildly Inappropriate Relationships In Movies
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- Watch John Oliver Explain Broken U.S. Mental Health System
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Don Henley on 'Sloppy' Songwriting, National Values and Cultural Decay
- Watch Scorsese, Jagger's 'Vinyl' Trailer: Sex, Drugs, Punk, Mafia
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- Drake Debuts Polished Version of Beyonce Collaboration 'Can I'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free