Of Monsters and Men breezed through "Little Talks" when the Icelandic folk-pop band made their Saturday Night Live debut last night, in an episode Zach Galifianakis hosted. Singers Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir and Ragnar Þórhallsson blended their voices into honeyed harmonies while they strummed acoustic guitars on the lilting tune, which comes from their 2011 EP Into the Woods. The group also performed "Mountain Sound," a single the group released last year.
Of Monsters and Men Breeze Through 'Little Talks' on 'SNL'
Icelandic folk-pop band also played 'Mountain Sound'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig