Inspired by, or perhaps jealous of, NPR's Tiny Desk concerts, Funny or Die recruited Neko Case for their new intimate performance series, "Dressing Room Sessions." Case and her band pile into the cramped confines of a curtained cubby in the back of a vintage boutique, gear and all, to perform her new single, "Man." Surprsingly, it doesn't go so well. The musicians storm out of the store in mock anger as a caption reads that Case requested the video footage not be shown. The next caption reads that Funny or Die posted it anyway because they really need the content. Case's new album The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You, will be released on September 3rd.
Neko Case Plays 'Man' in Dressing Room
Funny or Die introduces new intimate performance series
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Miley Cyrus on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Miley Cyrus Brings Flaming Lips, 'Dead Petz' to 'SNL'
- Watch Stephen Colbert's Powerful Monologue About Oregon Shooting
- Don Henley on 'Sloppy' Songwriting, National Values and Cultural Decay
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Robin Williams' Children, Widow Settle Bitter Estate Feud
- Maynard James Keenan on New Book, Tool LP: 'Do I Seem Like a Lazy Person?'