There's not much of a discernible plot to Muse's new video for "Panic Station": Decked out in the most gloriously flamboyant duds, the English rockers wow the women of Tokyo with a suave, penetrating laser stare as a monster destroys the city by grooving to the outsized funk tune off the band's 2012 effort The 2nd Law. Eventually Matthew Bellamy and his mates assemble and makes their way to the titular panic station, which turns out to be the weirdest club man you've ever seen, complete with a dancing octopus, a day-glo tank, a giant animatronic woman and – because why not at this point – a Tyrannosaurus rex. Did anyone ever stop the monster that was wreaking havoc outside?
Muse Get Goofy on Tokyo Streets in 'Panic Station'
Band parties with a dancing octopus as a monster destroys the city
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else