We may be in the dead of winter, but Muse head to the beach anyway in their new video for "Supremacy." They also bring along a few new friends: a crew of black-metal fans who out to catch a few rays and waves. As the band bashes out the monstrous cut from their latest album, The 2nd Law, the face-painted masses gather beachside for a series of activities: surfing, skating, biking while hoisting flaming swords and even hosting a sunset wedding. Nothing says "good day at the beach" like headbanging with your bros around the ol' bonfire.
Muse Bring Black Metal to the Beach in 'Supremacy'
Rockers and face-painted metal fans catch waves in new video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Cracked5 Wildly Inappropriate Relationships In Movies
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Inside Michael Jackson’s Iconic First Moonwalk Onstage
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Watch John Oliver Explain Broken U.S. Mental Health System
- John Fogerty on New Memoir and Why He Sort of Likes Donald Trump
- Watch Jewel Duet With Dave Grohl on 'Stop Draggin' My Heart Around'
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far