We may be in the dead of winter, but Muse head to the beach anyway in their new video for "Supremacy." They also bring along a few new friends: a crew of black-metal fans who out to catch a few rays and waves. As the band bashes out the monstrous cut from their latest album, The 2nd Law, the face-painted masses gather beachside for a series of activities: surfing, skating, biking while hoisting flaming swords and even hosting a sunset wedding. Nothing says "good day at the beach" like headbanging with your bros around the ol' bonfire.
Muse Bring Black Metal to the Beach in 'Supremacy'
Rockers and face-painted metal fans catch waves in new video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'
- John Frusciante Preps 'Experimental' Electronic LP
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Favorite Sam Smith Story