Maybe you thought it was "Patrick," but Morrissey hit the Late Show With David Letterman last night to set the record straight, performing "Action Is My Middle Name" with characteristic theatricality. It was a prelude of sorts to the dapper singer resuming a U.S. tour that he cut short last fall, though one song wasn't quite enough time for Morrissey to unbutton his jacket, never mind rip open his shirt or crack wise to the audience. Come to think of it, "Action" is a fitting middle name for Steven Patrick Morrissey.
Morrissey Reintroduces Himself on 'Letterman'
Singer declares, 'Action Is My Middle Name' before resuming tour
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Five Trailer: Snakes, Revenge, Beards
- Screw the Super Bowl: The Big Lies of the Big Game
- Hear Kanye West, Drake and Big Sean Team Up for 'Blessings'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Eddie Murphy Returning to 'SNL' After 31-Year Absence
- Marshawn Lynch Teaches Conan O'Brien His Crotch-Grabbing Technique
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- The Australian Open: Serena Williams' Red Wedding