Maybe you thought it was "Patrick," but Morrissey hit the Late Show With David Letterman last night to set the record straight, performing "Action Is My Middle Name" with characteristic theatricality. It was a prelude of sorts to the dapper singer resuming a U.S. tour that he cut short last fall, though one song wasn't quite enough time for Morrissey to unbutton his jacket, never mind rip open his shirt or crack wise to the audience. Come to think of it, "Action" is a fitting middle name for Steven Patrick Morrissey.
Morrissey Reintroduces Himself on 'Letterman'
Singer declares, 'Action Is My Middle Name' before resuming tour
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Screen Rant5 Movies That Killed Actors’ Careers
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Puscifer Announce New Album, Premiere Epic 'Grand Canyon' Song and Video
- Watch Tom Cruise Channel Meat Loaf, the Weeknd in 'Lip Sync Battle'
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Jon Stewart Speechless at Mike Huckabee's Holocaust-Iran Comparison
- In the Age of Trump, Will Democrats Sell Out More, Or Less?
- Watch U2 Play 'Two Hearts Beat as One' Live for First Time in 26 Years
- Kim Kardashian: American Woman