Swedish trio Miike Snow relied on chance and sudden inspiration in making their second album, Happy to You. "We go with whatever comes up," says multi-instrumentalist and producer Pontus Winnberg. "That is kind of the Miike Snow sound – we all meet in the studio and then bounce around ideas. Eventually, songs just appear." Happy to You will be in record shops on March 27th, but you can stream the record in full now. Also, watch the interview above to learn more about how the band teamed up with fellow Swede Lykke Li for the track "Black Tin Box."
Miike Snow Talk 'Happy to You'
Preview the second album by the Swedish indie trio
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Kanye West's Surreal Album Launch: Fashion and Music Collide
- See Photos From Kanye West's Wild New York Album Launch
- Bruce Springsteen's 'The River': Steven Van Zandt Looks Back
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'