Swedish trio Miike Snow relied on chance and sudden inspiration in making their second album, Happy to You. "We go with whatever comes up," says multi-instrumentalist and producer Pontus Winnberg. "That is kind of the Miike Snow sound – we all meet in the studio and then bounce around ideas. Eventually, songs just appear." Happy to You will be in record shops on March 27th, but you can stream the record in full now. Also, watch the interview above to learn more about how the band teamed up with fellow Swede Lykke Li for the track "Black Tin Box."
Miike Snow Talk 'Happy to You'
Preview the second album by the Swedish indie trio
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New Interview
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Smells Like Team Spirit
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Meet the Osbournes' Other Daughter, Synth-Pop Artist ARO
- 'Saturday Night Live': All 141 Cast Members Ranked