Swedish trio Miike Snow relied on chance and sudden inspiration in making their second album, Happy to You. "We go with whatever comes up," says multi-instrumentalist and producer Pontus Winnberg. "That is kind of the Miike Snow sound – we all meet in the studio and then bounce around ideas. Eventually, songs just appear." Happy to You will be in record shops on March 27th, but you can stream the record in full now. Also, watch the interview above to learn more about how the band teamed up with fellow Swede Lykke Li for the track "Black Tin Box."
Miike Snow Talk 'Happy to You'
Preview the second album by the Swedish indie trio
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill, Brings Out Kanye, Pharrell at OVO Festival Set
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Are Divorcing
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time