Mick Jagger returned to Saturday Night Live for the first time in 34 years as both host and musical guest of the season finale, performing with the Foo Fighters, Jeff Beck, and Arcade Fire. For his first collaboration with Arcade Fire, the veteran rocker sang "The Last Time," off 1965's Out of Our Heads, a song the Rolling Stones haven't performed in a long time. The band returned with Jagger in a graduation-themed sketch to play a medley of "She's a Rainbow" and "Ruby Tuesday" as part of a farewell for departing cast member Kristen Wiig.
Mick Jagger Performs 'The Last Time' with Arcade Fire on 'SNL'
Rocker does double-duty as host and musical guest
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- Louis C.K. 'Disappoints' on 'Letterman,' Talks 'Deflategate'
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- Flashback: Is This Blink-182's Final Performance With Tom DeLonge?