Mick Jagger returned to Saturday Night Live for the first time in 34 years as both host and musical guest of the season finale, performing with the Foo Fighters, Jeff Beck, and Arcade Fire. For his first collaboration with Arcade Fire, the veteran rocker sang "The Last Time," off 1965's Out of Our Heads, a song the Rolling Stones haven't performed in a long time. The band returned with Jagger in a graduation-themed sketch to play a medley of "She's a Rainbow" and "Ruby Tuesday" as part of a farewell for departing cast member Kristen Wiig.
Mick Jagger Performs 'The Last Time' with Arcade Fire on 'SNL'
Rocker does double-duty as host and musical guest
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- New Sam Smith Bond Theme Video Reveals 'Spectre' Footage
- Miley Cyrus on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Drake Debuts Polished Version of Beyonce Collaboration 'Can I'
- Don Henley on 'Sloppy' Songwriting, National Values and Cultural Decay
- Watch Stephen Colbert's Powerful Monologue About Oregon Shooting
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time