Sometimes the fun stuff starts even before the show does. For example: Method Man teaming with the Roots last night to warm up the crowd at Late Night With Jimmy Fallon with the Wu-Tang Clan classic "Protect Ya Neck." Over a spare, eerie piano line and a locked-in beat from Questlove, Roots MC Black Thought spins nimbly through a dense thicket of rhymes, with Method Man chiming in here and there until it's time for him to take over. "Protect Ya Neck" appeared on the hip-hop collective's debut, Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), which marks its 20th anniversary this year. Good advice, however, is timeless.
Method Man and the Roots Warm Up 'Fallon' Crowd With 'Protect Ya Neck'
Wu-Tang Clan classic turns 20 this year
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release