In 2009, Metallica took over Quebec City's Colisée Pepsi for a pair of nights. On December 11th, the band will release Quebec Magnetic, a DVD and Blu-Ray film featuring footage of the two shows. Here, the band tears through their classic "Master of Puppets" in all its eight-minute glory, surrounded by shouting fans on all sides of the stage. Singer James Hetfield invites the crowd to roar along and guitarist Kirk Hammett burns through the track's signature solo, electrifying the arena with blistering fretwork.
Metallica Tear Through 'Master of Puppets' in Quebec
Clip from 2009 show taken from 'Quebec Magnetic' concert film
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Skrillex, Diplo Release Surprise Jack Ü Album During 24-Hour DJ Set
- Harrison Ford Confirmed for 'Blade Runner' Sequel