Melissa Etheridge visited The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson last night, belting out her new track "Falling Up" backed by nothing more than an acoustic guitar. Just as triumphant and affirming as her latest album, 4th Street Feeling, Etheridge lets it all hang out with her commanding, crackling voice and deliberate guitar strums. "To actually be creating at the peak of my creative abilities is very exciting for me," Etheridge told Rolling Stone in July about her new album. "This has been my favorite, most enjoyable time in the studio. I believed in myself more in this album than I ever have."
Melissa Etheridge Finds Herself 'Falling Up' On 'Ferguson'
Rocker belts out new track with just an acoustic guitar
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- The Australian Open: Serena Williams' Red Wedding
- Suge Knight Arrested for Murder After Hit-and-Run
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Five Trailer: Snakes, Revenge, Beards
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Hear Kanye West, Drake and Big Sean Team Up for 'Blessings'
- Eddie Murphy Returning to 'SNL' After 31-Year Absence