Melissa Etheridge visited The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson last night, belting out her new track "Falling Up" backed by nothing more than an acoustic guitar. Just as triumphant and affirming as her latest album, 4th Street Feeling, Etheridge lets it all hang out with her commanding, crackling voice and deliberate guitar strums. "To actually be creating at the peak of my creative abilities is very exciting for me," Etheridge told Rolling Stone in July about her new album. "This has been my favorite, most enjoyable time in the studio. I believed in myself more in this album than I ever have."
Melissa Etheridge Finds Herself 'Falling Up' On 'Ferguson'
Rocker belts out new track with just an acoustic guitar
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Offers First Look at the Vision
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- Prison Proves Being Gay Is a Choice, Says GOP Pres Hopeful Ben Carson