Melissa Etheridge visited The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson last night, belting out her new track "Falling Up" backed by nothing more than an acoustic guitar. Just as triumphant and affirming as her latest album, 4th Street Feeling, Etheridge lets it all hang out with her commanding, crackling voice and deliberate guitar strums. "To actually be creating at the peak of my creative abilities is very exciting for me," Etheridge told Rolling Stone in July about her new album. "This has been my favorite, most enjoyable time in the studio. I believed in myself more in this album than I ever have."
Melissa Etheridge Finds Herself 'Falling Up' On 'Ferguson'
Rocker belts out new track with just an acoustic guitar
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- 'Captain America: Civil War': A Who's-Who-in-the-MCU Guide
- Hear Justin Timberlake's Sunny New Song 'Can't Stop the Feeling'
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Dean Ween Remembers Prince: 'He Was My John Lennon'
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Arsenio Hall Sues Sinead O'Connor for $5 Million