Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine risked permanent injury while performing at the Big 4 concert at Yankee Stadium with Metallica, Anthrax and Slayer. "I was in a hospital yesterday morning, so I'm going to have to get surgery right after this," the rocker told Rolling Stone. "If I move wrong tonight, I could be paralyzed." Luckily, Mustaine made it out of the gig without any problems.
• The Big 4 Put Aside Their Differences for Spectacular Metal Show
• The Big 4 on Their Supposed Rivalry
• Anthrax's Scott Ian on Playing Yankee Stadium
• Metallica's Lars Ulrich on Rocking Yankee Stadium
• Slayer on Getting Tight for Yankee Stadium
• Photos: The Big 4 at Yankee Stadium