This may look like some lost Peter Gabriel clip from 1986, but it's actually the Meat Puppets' new video for "Orange." The track is from their new LP, Lollipop, which is the group's third album since the band re-formed. "The last two [2007's Rise to Your Knees and 2009's Sewn Together] didn't really lend themselves very much to live stuff, for some reason," singer-guitarist Chris Kirkwood recently told Rolling Stone. "But this one, the songs are real fun to play with the band, as opposed to being a 'sound picture,' as I look at some stuff being. Some stuff is rockin', and some stuff is more pretty or evocative, and I just don't feel like troubling people with it live." The group is hitting the road hard this summer and will be playing the 1985 classic Up on the Sun at the All Tomorrow's Parties Festival in England this month.
Meat Puppets The re-formed trio's new video, 'Orange'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Jon Stewart Details Not-So Secret Meetings With Barack Obama
- Watch the Throne: Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
- Hannibal Buress Asks Beverly Hills Dwellers: 'Who Is Meek Mill?'
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- Glenn Gould: The Rolling Stone Interview (Part One)