Meat Loaf confirmed his support for GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney at a rally in Defiance, Ohio, yesterday by belting out a strained rendition of "America the Beautiful." The singer was joined by country musicians Randy Owens, John Rich and Big Kenny, and the quartet hammed it up with extremely exaggerated affectations and highly questionable ad-libs before things devolved into individual solos delivered right to Romney's face. America ain't so beautiful when she's sung about like this.
Meat Loaf Serenades Mitt Romney With 'America the Beautiful'
Singer appears with GOP candidate at Ohio rally
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Rolling Stones Kick Off 'Zip Code' Tour With Rock-Solid San Diego Show
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New Interview
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Smells Like Team Spirit
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Watch Brandon Flowers, Bernard Sumner Team for 'Bizarre Love Triangle'