Meat Loaf confirmed his support for GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney at a rally in Defiance, Ohio, yesterday by belting out a strained rendition of "America the Beautiful." The singer was joined by country musicians Randy Owens, John Rich and Big Kenny, and the quartet hammed it up with extremely exaggerated affectations and highly questionable ad-libs before things devolved into individual solos delivered right to Romney's face. America ain't so beautiful when she's sung about like this.
Meat Loaf Serenades Mitt Romney With 'America the Beautiful'
Singer appears with GOP candidate at Ohio rally
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- John Fogerty Explains Creedence Clearwater Revival's Hall of Fame Meltdown
- Howard Stern Blasts Roger Waters Over Israel Boycott
- 'The Walking Dead': What to Know for Season 6
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- Ben Carson: 'Body With Bullet Holes' Preferable to Gun Control
- Rihanna on Domestic Abuse: 'It's Not a Subject to Sweep Under the Rug'
- Inside Michael Jackson’s Iconic First Moonwalk Onstage
- Bayley: NXT's Women's Champion Leads a Wrestling Revolution