Meat Loaf confirmed his support for GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney at a rally in Defiance, Ohio, yesterday by belting out a strained rendition of "America the Beautiful." The singer was joined by country musicians Randy Owens, John Rich and Big Kenny, and the quartet hammed it up with extremely exaggerated affectations and highly questionable ad-libs before things devolved into individual solos delivered right to Romney's face. America ain't so beautiful when she's sung about like this.
Meat Loaf Serenades Mitt Romney With 'America the Beautiful'
Singer appears with GOP candidate at Ohio rally
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- Blink-182's Tom DeLonge Defends Himself Against Bandmates' Accusations
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Taylor Swift's Twitter, Instagram Hacked