Meat Loaf confirmed his support for GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney at a rally in Defiance, Ohio, yesterday by belting out a strained rendition of "America the Beautiful." The singer was joined by country musicians Randy Owens, John Rich and Big Kenny, and the quartet hammed it up with extremely exaggerated affectations and highly questionable ad-libs before things devolved into individual solos delivered right to Romney's face. America ain't so beautiful when she's sung about like this.
Meat Loaf Serenades Mitt Romney With 'America the Beautiful'
Singer appears with GOP candidate at Ohio rally
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Suge Knight Arrested for Murder After Hit-and-Run
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge