Meat Loaf confirmed his support for GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney at a rally in Defiance, Ohio, yesterday by belting out a strained rendition of "America the Beautiful." The singer was joined by country musicians Randy Owens, John Rich and Big Kenny, and the quartet hammed it up with extremely exaggerated affectations and highly questionable ad-libs before things devolved into individual solos delivered right to Romney's face. America ain't so beautiful when she's sung about like this.
Meat Loaf Serenades Mitt Romney With 'America the Beautiful'
Singer appears with GOP candidate at Ohio rally
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Jay Z's Tidal CEO Leaves Company Amid Staff 'Streamlining'
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away