Meat Loaf confirmed his support for GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney at a rally in Defiance, Ohio, yesterday by belting out a strained rendition of "America the Beautiful." The singer was joined by country musicians Randy Owens, John Rich and Big Kenny, and the quartet hammed it up with extremely exaggerated affectations and highly questionable ad-libs before things devolved into individual solos delivered right to Romney's face. America ain't so beautiful when she's sung about like this.
Meat Loaf Serenades Mitt Romney With 'America the Beautiful'
Singer appears with GOP candidate at Ohio rally
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc
- Flashback: Pearl Jam Play Intense 'Black' on 'MTV Unplugged'
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Madonna on Making 'Rebel Heart,' the Age of Distraction and Joan of Arc
- Paul McCartney Revives 1969 Track for Johnny Depp Supergroup
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Watch Major Lazer Trace Their Reggae Roots on a Wild Journey to Jamaica