After Stevie Nicks dropped by the season finale of The Voice to sing with winner Javier Colon, coach Adam Levine made a lot of noise about wishing that he could sing with the Fleetwood Mac diva. His dream came true on Sunday night at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, where Nicks joined Levine and Maroon 5 for a rendition of "Leather and Lace," a hit from her 1981 album Bella Donna that she originally recorded as a duet with Don Henley. Levine holds his own in this performance, but nevertheless, it's hard to come away from this clip thinking anything besides "Wow, Stevie Nicks!"
• 'The Voice' Finale: America Crowns Javier Colon
• 'The Voice': Idol's Wild Child
• Exclusive Video: Cee Lo Green: 'The Voice Is Completely Genuine'
• Exclusive Video: Adam Levine Says 'The Voice' Isn't Reality TV
• Exclusive Video: Blake Shelton Reveals He Was Unsure About 'The Voice'
• Exclusive Video: 'The Voice' Will Inspire Christina Aguilera's New Album