At her June 30th show at Berlin's O2 World, Madonna (currently on her MDNA Tour) performed "Like a Virgin" for possibly the billionth time in her career. But this stripped-down version found the pop icon turning her indelible smash into a ballad with just a piano and violin as accompaniment. It was an intimate performance in a massive space, fraught with so much emotion that it brought Madonna to tears.
Madonna Moves Herself to Tears in Berlin
Pop icon gives heart-wrenching, stripped-down performance of 'Like a Virgin'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- West Memphis Three's Damien Echols: 'Today Was My Original Execution Date'