At her June 30th show at Berlin's O2 World, Madonna (currently on her MDNA Tour) performed "Like a Virgin" for possibly the billionth time in her career. But this stripped-down version found the pop icon turning her indelible smash into a ballad with just a piano and violin as accompaniment. It was an intimate performance in a massive space, fraught with so much emotion that it brought Madonna to tears.
Madonna Moves Herself to Tears in Berlin
Pop icon gives heart-wrenching, stripped-down performance of 'Like a Virgin'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Flashback: Pearl Jam Play Intense 'Black' on 'MTV Unplugged'
- Madonna on Making 'Rebel Heart,' the Age of Distraction and Joan of Arc
- Paul McCartney Revives 1969 Track for Johnny Depp Supergroup
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show