Maybe it was a slip of the tongue or maybe it was misguided sarcasm, but Madonna called President Obama a "black Muslim" last night at a tour stop in Washington D.C. in what otherwise resembled a message of support. After praising Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr., Madonna turned her attention to Obama, saying, "It is so amazing and incredible to think that we have an African-American in the White House!" But the pop star didn't stop there. "So y'all better vote for fucking Obama, OK? For better or for worse, all right, we have a black Muslim in the White House, OK? Now that is some shit. That's some amazing shit," she said. "It means there is hope in this country. And Obama is fighting for gay rights, OK? So support the man, goddammit!"
Madonna Calls Obama a 'Black Muslim'
Pop star continues her controversial streak at D.C. tour stop
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- Meet the Osbournes' Other Daughter, Synth-Pop Artist ARO
- 10 New Country Artists You Need to Know: Spring 2015